Monday, June 2, 2008

Midnight Confessions.....We gotta Know

I had planned to discuss little white dogs vs children, but I am so taken with thoughts of this Midnight guy....I just got to know.

Do the woman know they are dealing with him? Do they know they are being wooed by a living legend? Are they willing participants in this? I'm sure they are phsyically willing, such a seducer wouldn't need to be pushy, he may even have to take reservations. Does he view them as prey or just amusement parks? Does he wear a cape? What I need to know is are they emotionally willing participants. I really don't think that in general women can have sex like a man, but what happens when you are retired. Can a woman intentionally choose to go with someone who can do them absolutely no good? What happens when you really don't need anything? When you aren't looking to start a breeding program and start a life together can you then have sex like a man?

How do his girls feel about all of this? Is he good enough that you walk around with a stupid look on your face humming all day? Is he any good?

Did you really have fun or did you feel like you took your good china to a picnic?

No comments: