Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Villages Florida, What's It All About?

People are always asking what the Villages lifestyle is all about, new people on their lifesyle visit often seem to try to deny that everything seems great.  For the most part it is.  I like to compare it to back in the college days, living on a huge campus but having more money and not having to go to class.

When I first moved here I felt so relaxed, I felt like I was drugged (in a good way-lol). I'm really not accustomed to hearing the "N Word"- The N Word being "NO"-lol. The Villages marketing department is unbelievable-you want, you're willing to pay for it, you got it.

Somebody should do a socio/psychological study. You have 100,000+ people from all areas and different life paths getting along and enjoying life. We're like kids again.

Visualize retirement on steroids-you got it.

No comments: