Thursday, August 20, 2015

The Villages Need A Wall ..BIG TIME

With all the talk about Donald Trump and his Mexican wall plan I have found that it has brought the idea of The Villages wall.  I have recently received about 1677 emails all saying the same thing, WE NEED A WALL!

Let's explore the options available to us. We could just wall in the town squares thereby eliminating future "ladies" fighting.  It would also deter locals from having sex in the squares.  I don't really think residents having sex in public is a problem, after all, Mr. Midnight was a local hero (RIP).

I saw on Fox News today that Times Square in New York City had panhandling girls naked with just paint on their breasts. How long until they take over Sumter Landing?  I think naked panhandling should be restricted to residents and banned from Spanish Springs.

All boob painting should be age appropriate, I'm thinking the Twin Towers would fit be great on the older canvas.

Please stop emailing me about THE WALL, take your problems to the Morse kids.

No comments: