Sunday, October 11, 2015

Are They Selling Drugs in Brownwood?

Rumor has it that a barmaid in a restaurant in Brownwood was arrested for selling meth. I really don't know a lot about Brownwood, I went there a few times when it was first built.  IMO, after they poured the cement they should have kept the damn wild animals out of there-the cement a a mess.

I always look for a little truth in all these rumors.  Thanks to Google I now know that meth is used for treating ocd  and obesity. Maybe that's why it was allegedly sold at that restaurant that serves teeny tiny portions-do ya think?

The Great Wall of Wildwood is now making more sense. I can see why Wildwood is paying for it.  I heard from a reliable source (my landscaper's sister's third cousin who went to school with the Morse kids) that Fruitland Park is seriously thinking about a moat. Yes, they will call it the Morse Moat and guess who is paying for it.

No comments: