Sunday, October 4, 2015

Ethel and Bunny The Villages Therapy Ponies

You all heard it here first, my neighbor's cute little miniature comfort horse, Ethel Marie and her cute little pink sneakers. Now I hear of another one on the message board "Talk of the villages".  There was discussion about Bunny the therapy pony and possibly a third one.  HOW COOL IS THIS.

I loved the old days in The Villages when people seemed more fun and were more willing to let their freak flag fly.  What ever happened to the bubble machine golf cart-haven't seen him lately but he always brought a smile to my face.  How about the blue angel golf carts, remember when they had to be warned to tuck their wings up on bridges and tunnels?

I find it hard to believe we've grown up, it seems that would have happened before we got here.

No comments: