Wednesday, October 28, 2015

DR. BEN CARSON IS COMING TO THE VILLAGES

Ben Carson is coming to The Villages for a book signing, YAWN. I know he's a very bright and accomplished man but he fails the barbeque test.

Would I like to sit with him at a barbeque? I DON'T THINK SO. Out of all the declared candidates I would be okay with Trump and Christie. Past qualified candidates were Bush (both Jr. & Sr.), Bill Clinton and Geraldine Ferrara.  I wouldn't mind hanging out with Romney and his wife, Reagan would be cool, I think even LBJ could be fun. Carson, not so much.

I don't like candidates who are overly religious. I think abortion should be available, I would never have had one but I think until he grows a uterus he should keep his views to himself.

I hear he's an okay Doctor, but he is boring.

No comments: